A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Euro falls on Contagion risks.
* Commodity currencies rebound.
* Brazilian inflation soars higher!
* Oil prices on the rise (where's the deflation?)
* Black Friday off to a good start
* Dollar Index reaches a 'turning point'
* Loonie rallies as Russia becomes a buyer
* Gold and Silver trade lower
* Merkel deep sixes the euro.
* German GDP and IFO data is strong!
* Canadian data is strong.
* Corporations don't replace cut workers.
* The dollar heats up!
* Ireland's Gov't to collapse.
* Eurozone manufacturing soars!
* Flaherty to balance Canada's budget!
* Ireland agreement is good for risk assets.
* Some healing in currencies & precious metals.
* Treasury yields continue to climb higher.
* 10-year anniversary for Japanese QE!
* Bernanke defends QEII.
* The silver lining of the debt crisis...
* Commodity currencies are set to rally.
* Gold isn't just another metal.
* Another shift in sentiment
* Prices stagnant in the US
* SDR reduce weightings of US$
* Gold climbs for first time in 5 days
* Irish debt crisis pushes the euro lower
* Inflation worries drive US rates higher
* Fed's focus may be narrowed by congress
* Gold demand rises in India
* Dollar rally continues.
* Commodity sell off to run deeper?
* U.S. Retail Sales surge in October!
* China to raise rates?
* Gold Sells off $43!
* NZ Retail Sales are stronger than expected.
* Dollar remains in driver's seat.
* Gold Sells off $35!
* Is Gold a Bubble?
* Since when are trade surpluses a bad thing?
* Dollar remains strong VS euro.
* but not against commodity and commodity currencies.
* A Big announcement by Mexico?
* Sparks to fly at G-20 meeting.
* Meyer says QE is not powerful!
* China pushes renminbi higher VS dollars.
* German Fin Min disagrees with Geithner.
* Get ready for soaring inflation.
* Jobs are stronger.
* Fed Heads at Jekyll Island.
* Irish bonds sales hurt euro.
* Loonie hits parity. briefly.