A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* U.S. GDP prints at 3.2%...
* Dollar rallies on GDP data.
* Eurozone inflation rises 2.4%
* The CABAL.
* Bias to sell dollars overnight.
* Geithner talks and makes some sense.
* Will U.S. bond vigilantes wake up soon?
* Is a downgrade coming our way?
* CBO revises forecast upward.
* FOMC leaves rates & QE2 in place.
* Richard Russell on the dollar.
* Bias to sell dollars remains in play.
* Norway & Sweden gain.
* Central Bank meetings today.
* BOE see inflation pressures.
In This Issue...
* US Economic Data Begins Today
* Looking Forward to Friday
* Singapore Inflation Forges Higher
* UK Economy Shrinks in 4th Quarter
And, Now, Today's Pfennig For Your Thoughts!
* Are the markets beginning to believe?
* James Turk on Backwardation.
* Canada's Fin Min talks up loonie.
* FOMC meets this week.
* A return to an old trading pattern.
* Gold, Silver get taken to the woodshed!
* Peter Orszag on our debt.
* Currencies back off a bit.
* Gold, Silver and Oil all get sold..
* Poland hikes rates 25 BPS.
* The Worst AAA rating.
* Dollar weakness continues.
* Gold, Silver and Oil all rally.
* A$, & C$ trade back to parity.
* Brazil is a job creation machine!
* Currencies rally VS dollar.
* Gold & Silver rally this time too!
* Hu disses the dollar...
* The Fed's 3rd mandate?
* Gold & Silver get sold!
* Moody's issues the U.S. a warning.
* Japan & the U.S..
* Dollar rally ends!
* Spain & Italy auction bonds.
* Gold & Silver do not participate.
* Renminbi is at 17-year high VS dollar!
* Aussie floods continue to devastate.
* German GDP soars in 4th QTR.
* Portugal bond auction goes off ok.
* Renminbi moves strongly VS the dollar.
* Mantega calls for an end to real rally.
* Japan keeps us with the Joneses.
* Euro to form a resistance line?
* Revisiting history?
* Dollar rally continues
* Chinese Trade Surplus narrows
* A$ gets hit on two fronts.
* David Walker's thoughts.