A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies rally led by euro.
* Gold & Silver don't participate.
* Carry Trade thoughts.
* Chuck's thoughts on the future of taxes.
* Currencies trade tight range.
* Gold & Silver back off.
* Russian Central Bank hikes rates.
* Oil backs off of $100.
* The price of Oil surges higher!
* The Swiss franc also surges higher!
* Russian ruble hits 10 month high.
* Is Big Ben sly as a fox?
* Home Prices continue to fall!
* But Consumer Confidence is strong! Go figure!
* Japan posts first Trade Deficit in 22 months!
* So-called "safe havens" get bought.
* Kiwi & A$'s get sold after N.Z. earthquake.
* Moodys goes after Japan.
* Will ECB recognize the threat to price stability?
* Mid East tensions ratchet up
* Inflation pushes higher in the US
* Our newest MarketSafe is announced
* India faces some challenges
* US economic data sends mixed signals
* Aussie dollar shrugs off Moody's warnings
* Dollar slips a bit.
* Aussie slips through parity.
* Moodys goes after AUD & NZD.
* Riksbank Gov. sounds good.
* Euro rebounds.
* ZEW is stronger for 4th consecutive month!
* China's GDP for 2010. 10.3%!
* QE boosts. inflation!
* Dollar remains in favor.
* Weber, Portugal, German Bank weigh on euro.
* Aussie & Canada remain above parity.
* Getting rid of Fannie & Freddie?
* US dollar ruled the day
* Jobs showed some improvement
* Portugal's debt
* It's all about the interest rates
* The market isn't a fan of QE.
* The euro rode the wave.
* BOE meets today.
* Double dip in New Zealand?
* A day for the Carry Trade?
* Brazil inflation still rising.
* Swiss had a tough day.
* No alarms from Chinese rate hike.
* Jobs report hurts currencies.
* Canadian job report is strong!
* Aussie Retail Sales print weaker.
* Oil prices fall out of bed.