A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Still no solution to the debt ceiling...
* Moody's places Spain on review...
* High costs of Swiss National Bank's intervention...
* July will close out as a good month for the currencies...
* US debt situation doesn't improve...
* BRL, NZD, AUD, & INR benefit from higher rates...
* US data don't bode well for our economy...
* Greek debt gets another downgrade...
* Dollar gets whacked by debt impasse...
* Aussie dollar rises ...
* KIWI hits a new high...
* India raises rates...
* The stalemate continues in the US...
* Swiss Franc hits a record...
* Homegrown terrorist rocks Norway...
* Gold benefits from uncertainty...
* Eurozone plan calms the markets.
* No deal yet in the U.S. though.
* Changing views in Australia.
* Asian currencies soar to 14-year high!
* The Big Two have a plan.
* Juncker throws a cat among the pigeons!
* Debt ceiling talk begins to wear on me.
* Chinese economy begins to "moderate".
* Risk Aversion is off table. now.
* BOC readies market for rate hike.
* A debt ceiling deadlock resolution?
* The best of both worlds for yen.
* Dollar bias is reversed.
* German Business Confidence falls.
* ECB to accept defaulted bonds?
* Selling Gold. not me!
* Gold & Silver soar!
* Bias to buy dollars remains.
* U.S. CPI falls? Yeah right!
* Another conspiracy though.
* Bernanke backtracks stimulus talk.
* S&P one ups Moodys warning.
* Gold & Silver fall back .
* Aussie & kiwi can't fold lofty figures.
* Bernanke discusses more stimulus.
* Moodys warns of a downgrade for U.S. debt.
* Gold closes in on $1,600!
* Swiss francs soar!
* Dollar & so-called Safe Havens rally.
* U.K. news story sends risk assets reeling.
* The markets now focus on Italian debt.
* The poor Japanese Gov't & Central Bank.
* Dollar reverses losses after Jobs report.
* Gold & Silver rally again!
* Chinese inflation and Trade Surplus soars!
* Canada adds 28,000 new jobs in June .
* Dollar gains VS euro and euro alternatives.
* Asian & Pan Asian currencies rally!
* German economic data remains strong.
* Dollar rallies on Moodys announcement.
* Gold & Silver rally too.
* Brazil hopes to stem real's appreciation.
* If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.
And, Now, Today's Pfennig For Your Thoughts!
Moodys Rates Portugal's Bonds As Junk!