A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* 500 Billion euro rescue fund adopted.
* Greeks are still negotiating.
* Merkel heads to China.
* Singapore & China.
* Huge Currency rally Friday gets reversed!
* Latest German proposal is rejected by Greeks.
* Fed is still concerned about deflation.
* China returns by marking down renminbi!
* Currencies sell off and then rally back!
* Greece & private lenders talk again.
* Commodities take off!
* Asians are buying their snow tires.
* FOMC pushes rate hike out to late 2014!
* Big Ben discusses another round of QE.
* Currencies, metals, stocks and bonds all rally!
* An Attempt to confuse us with data.
* Currencies range trade.
* 4th consecutive improvement in IFO.
* Gold loses its uncertainty hedge temporarily.
* One Big Happy Family!
* Currency rally fades in overnight trading.
* Eurozone prints contrasting data.
* RBI reduces reserve ratios.
* Ted Butler on Gold & Silver.
* Currencies rally strongly this morning.
* Home Prices keep falling.
* Baby steps for stabilization.
* Carney has harsh words for U.S. economy.
* Currencies hold gains and range trade.
* China to print another manufacturing weakening?
* The beginning of stabilization?
* Hands in the cookie jar.
* A roller coaster ride for euros.
* Germany & IMF lower growth forecasts.
* China's back on currency appreciation tracks.
* Why QE was really done.
* S&P issues more downgrades...
* US trade deficit balloons...
* IMF lowers global growth estimate...
* China's soft landing continues...
* Italy ends the euro rally...
* Data in the US aren't so promising...
* High yielders enjoy some time in the sun...
* Precious metals continue to move higher...
* Spain's bond auction a success...
* ECB and BOE to meet today...
* Traders test the SNB...
* Official jobs numbers are questionable...
* A late morning rush to sell euros.
* Spain & Italy to auction debt tomorrow.
* China's Trade Surplus narrows slightly.
* The BOC's bunker mentality.
* Euro reverses slide in short squeeze.
* Merkel & Sarkozy meet again.
* 200,000 jobs created in December
* Chinese renminbi slides.
* Risk Assets rally. * Same old start? * Chinese renminbi rallies.
* Gold talk.