A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals bounce on Thursday.
* Except the A$, which is heading to parity?
* Renminbi / yuan posts 5 consecutive weeks of gains.
* Smuggling Gold in India.
* Euro holds gains.
* Not so for global growth currencies.
* Denmark has more ammunition to break peg.
* Japan shrugs off bad data once again.
* Euro at 8-week high.
* SNB has 380 Billion franc problem.
* Global growth getting blackened out.
* China Does announce stimulus plans.
* Samaras show his progress with cutting debt.
* German IFO slide again this month.
* Climbing on the Mogambo's bandwagon.
* Diversifying to A$'s and Scandinavian Currencies.
* Euros, Oil and Gold are move higher VS dollars.
* Following Japan down the accommodation road.
* CBO says the fiscal cliff will cause a deep recession!
* Chuck sings Smokey Robinson.
* Germany easily sells target on 0% notes.
* Japan trade deficit hits global growth campers.
* Germany to talk tough.
* Canadian Retail Sales today.
* Bundesbank effect on currencies is short-lived.
* RBA doesn't mention need to weaken A$ .
* Markets breathe a sigh of relief with Greek inspection.
* Spain has successful T-Bill auction.
* Currencies rally on Thursday.
* U.S. data wasn't so sparkling.
* Aussie Treasury jawbones A$'s down.
* Muni bond defaults.
* Safe Havens A$, Gold, Treasuries get sold.
* U.S. Retail Sales soar in July (not June though)
* China drags its feet reacting to weak data.
* Soros & Paulson buying Gold on the dips.
* Currencies fade on Monday.
* N.Z. Retail Sales print strong.
* Aussie Business Confidence pushes higher.
* Retail Sales today. The Big Kahuna this week.
* Currencies turn around on Friday.
* A$ sees a huge shift to long positions.
* Gold & Silver short positions.
* Retail Sales this week.
* Chinese data prints weak.
* A$ gets hit the worst.
* Tricky headline writers.
* Some technical talk on Gold.
* Chinese data is mixed.
* A$ & C$ are only currencies to rally.
* Gold settles into summer trading pattern.
* Richard Russell on the Treasury bubble!
* Currencies & metals rally further.
* RBA leaves rates unchanged.
* Big Mac Index.
* US jobs data a bit perplexing
* Dollar falls as investors move from shelters
* Italy's Monti - Mr. Obvious!
* AUD and NZD dollars approach 4 month highs