A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies & metals on two-day rally.
* U.S. Stock market reopens today.
* Aussie Building Approvals soar!
* Jim Sinclair clears the air on gold confiscation.
* The Risk Off sentiment remains
* U.S. Stock market is closed today.
* Chinese renminbi / yuan appreciates again.
* Gold sways back and forth.
* Euro falls with job losses in Spain...
* US data is mixed...
* Elections won't have an impact on the $...
* NZD trade deficit widens, forcing the kiwi lower...
* Risk assets rebound on Fed statement.
* RBNZ leaves rates unchanged.
* As too does the Riksbank.
* Gold rebounds, before NY Open.
* Draghi goes before German gauntlet..
* Euro sells off another ½-cent.
* A$ leads kiwi, loonies, and pounds higher.
* The anti-dollars in a slump.
* Moodys causes currency selling.
* Gold & Silver get taken down again!
* China imports more Gold than the Eurozone has total!
* Are QE implementations causing bubbles?
* Dollar bias throughout Friday.
* Currencies & metals try to rebound today.
* Aussies still forecasting budget surplus.
* IMM short dollar positions increase.
* Risk sentiment fades on Thursday.
* Currencies give up some gained ground.
* Canadian CPI to print today.
* Jobless Claims get caught up.
* Euro soars on Moodys decision.
* Did U.S. Retail Sales really soar?
* Aussie dollar pushing toward 200-DMA
* Singapore dollar hits 1-year high!
* Improvement in risk sentiment fades.
* Consumer Optimism at 5-year high.
* Gold sells off.
* Singapore looks forward.
* Good Italian auction pushes euro higher.
* MAS leaves band for Sing dollar unchanged.
* Japan cuts their economic assessment.
* NZ PM John Key, with a classic quote.
* Spanish downgrade pushes euro lower.
* But Italian auction allows euro to recover.
* Aussie employment beats the estimates!
* BRICS to create a reserves pool.
* Greek protests remind markets of problems.
* Swedish Industrial Production is strong.
* Aussie Consumer Confidence bounces.
* CFTC to appeal judge's ruling on position limits.
* Euro loses chunk of ground.
* Gold & Silver get sold in thin market.
* Canada blows out job creation in Sept!
* Eurozone banks charging for franc deposits.
* ECB keeps rates unchanged.
* Euro and Gold rally!
* FOMC has "other policy moves"?
* India joins other Asian currency moves higher.