A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Lawmakers & Gov't play games.
* Currencies & metals still rallying.
* If Gold's Wednesday sell off wasn't manipulation.
* Jumping on the Aussie rate cut bandwagon.
* Fiscal Cliff talks turn optimistic.
* Currencies & metals turn-around.
* Aussie CAPEX prints a negative outlook.
* Rupees are best performer overnight.
* Fiscal Cliff talks are disappointing.
* A$'s trade flat ahead of CAPEX.
* Traders are confused on how to trade yen.
* Meddling in economies.
* Euro trades higher on Greece news.
* A$'s outperform on the Greek news.
* Gold, Silver, Platinum. all good!
* Emerging Markets gaining exposure.
* Currency / metals trade flat.
* Yen halts slide. for now.
* Foreign Investors flock to China.
* Frank on the Fiscal Cliff.
* Relapse to dollar buying.
* Yen slides further.
* New Carry Trade appears to be real.
* It's Turkey Day!
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Gold gains $18!
* Japan to launch new stimulus.
* Chilton not ready on silver manipulation findings.
* Bias to buy dollar fades.
* U.S. economic data prints soft.
* A$'s and Gold rebound.
* Fisher grows up before our eyes!
* Bias to buy dollars remains in place.
* New Japanese PM dissolves parliament.
* RBA printing A$'s.
* Eric Sprott on Gold.
* FOMC minutes send the dollar lower...
* China introduces their new leadership...
* Kiwi moves into top 3 performers of 2012...
* Israeli airstrike sends oil higher...
* Election worries force yen lower...
* The German recovery stalls...
* UK jobless claims rise...
* Currencies and metals drift lower
* Aussie employment jumps for 2nd month.
* Greek Parliament passes austerity package.
* Another conspiracy theory from Chuck.
* Is Risk On/ Risk Off Trading fading away?
* Dollar is initially sold, but rebounds in NY trading..
* Italy announces they will meet the EU debt limit!
* Gold posts three-day rally.
* A$ soars on no rate move announcement.
* Other currencies attempt to recover.
* Data cupboard is cleared for election day.
* Gold posts two-day rally.
* BLS reports 171,000 new jobs.
* Bias to buy dollars intensifies.
* RBA to announce a rate cut this afternoon.
* Euro falls though 200-Day moving avg.