A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Euro's two day rally ends.
* Record renminbi deposits in Hong Kong.
* U.S. GDP revised downward.
* Gold's $23 rally is halted overnight.
* A$'s and euro reverse places.
* IMF lowers Chinas economic growth outlook.
* No love for the A$.
* Gold rallies close to $1,400 again.
* Currency rally, Friday has no oomph.
* China slow down again.
* Yen returns to underlying weak trend.
* Gold is spent by $14 this morning.
* Nikkei plunges 7.3%..
* Chinese manufacturing contracts.
* Two handed economists.
* Gold rebounds.
* US data sends the dollar higher...
* Could the Fed begin the end of bond their bond buying???
* Chinese home prices rise.
* Gold continues to see selling .
In This Issue...
* April surplus
* Dollar tops all
* Aussie falls below parity
* Will the yen remain weaker than 100
* Jobless claims fall 3,000..
* Plosser remains hawkish.
* It's far easier to buy than sell - Warren Buffett.
* James Grant on a Friday!
* New Zealand 1st QTR Employment soars!..
* Aussie April Employment rises.
* Is China ready to widen trading band?.
* All the heavy lifting is done.. NOT!
* Wheeler sells kiwi and promises to sell more!..
* Sweden's FM doesn't like strong krona.
* China posts a Trade Surplus.
* When will the corn get planted?..
* RBA proves Chuck wrong..
* China announces a plan.
* Sweden catches everyone else's eye.
* Canadian loonie defies IMM positions..
* Jobs Survey beats the estimates..
* Aussie March Retail Sales disappoint.
* RBA meets tonight to discuss rates.
* Norges Bank to meet this week..
* Draghi throws a cat among the pigeons.
* Euro gets slammed but recovers.
* Will the BLS make an "adjustment?".
* BOC gets new Gov..
* Fed Heads leave markets scratching heads.
* Currencies fall on their face.
* Soft data from Australia, Eurozone & Sweden.
* ECB cuts rates..
* More analysts come around to Chuck's thoughts.
* Currencies rally, but Gold doesn't.
* Canada posts strong GDP.
* Market manipulation explained..