A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Bias to buy dollars remains.
* Eurozone Confidence soars to 2-year high!
* Norwegian Retail Sales fall 1.3%.
* Canada's Current Account Deficit widens.
* Even so-called safe havens get sold.
* The new and improved GDP prints!
* Canada prints Current Account Balance.
* BCB hikes rates 50 basis points!.
* Currencies continue to get sold on Syria fears.
* Gold & Silver & Oil move higher on Syria fears.
* Emerging Markets tank on Syria.
* Bloomberg on currency manipulation.
* Currencies get sold on flight to safety.
* Gold & Silver move higher on fear.
* German IFO highest in 16 months!
* Richard Russell on a TTT! .
* Range trading for the currencies.
* Gold & Silver soar on Friday.
* Days of doom & gloom for euros are over.
* The last time the Treasury bubble burst.
* BCB wraps tourniquet around real.
* Nowotny gets behind euros.
* Rosenberg talks stagflation.
* An Inconvenient Debt.
* Initially dollar gets sold, but that gets reversed!
* Gold spikes then fades and holds on.
* Chinese manufacturing recovers.
* RBI begins to change things.
* All eyes turn to FOMC Meeting Minutes.
* Bias to sell dollars turns around.
* Turkey hikes rates, with more to come!.
* The price of beer gets manipulated too? Heavens to Murgatroid! .
* Euro, sterling & francs rally VS dollars.
* Gold trades flat.
* A$ gets sold on RBA minutes.
* Kiwi gets hammered on Wheeler comments.
* Dollar continues to drift downward.
* Gold crosses a key level on Friday.
* Pound sterling picks up the pace.
* Our New MarketSafe CD.
* Jobs and inflation data
* Manufacturing sector disappoints
* Gold and silver shine
* Most currencies rise
* Mortgage apps fall
* Plenty of data today
* Kiwi rides a wave
* Brazil falls through 2.32
* September taper worries markets...
* Germany and France lead Europe out of recession...
* Pound sterling rises on signs of labor recovery...
* Mixed data from down under...
* Retail Sales expected to support an earlier taper...
* Yen falls after Japan's economy slows more than forecast...
* Euro area emerges from recession...
* Gold pushes higher...
* Chinese data lifts global growth outlook.
* Gold likes the Chinese data..
* Eurozone to exit recession?.
* Indian rupee gets some long-awaited love.