A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Dollar is softer, but just by a bit.
* Gold drifts, but could benefit from Debt Ceiling talks.
* QEnternal, as I've said for some time now.
* Feds to look into Tapering leak. yeah, right.
* Dollar stuck in a tight range...
* German confidence highest in 6 years...
* Kiwi falls after NZ's trade deficit widens...
* Precious metals are largely unchanged...
* NY Fed President Dudley defends last week's non-move...
* US PMI disappoints, in contrast to China and Europe...
* Gold trends lower, reversing last week's spike...
* BOJ pledges to keep adding liquidity...
* Markets still fixate on FOMC taper...
* Merkel cruises to victory...
* China's PMI hits 6 month high...
* Chuck shares a story on the oil markets...
* Currencies can't hold their lofty figures.
* Neither can Gold.
* Congress cuts Food Stamp payments.
* And Chuck puts on his conspiracy hat again!
* Big Ben keeps his word.
* Gold soars $65
* Euros & Aussie up 2-cents!
* Norges Bank turns hawkish.
* It's all about FOMC & Tapering today.
* Other data takes a back seat.
* Norges Bank to change bias?
* Revisiting 1989 .
* ZEW soars for 3rd consecutive month.
* RBA prints a mixed bag-o-nuts.
* Chuck lives in the past.
* No better off than 6 years ago .
* Tapering is "all priced-in".
* Summers says thanks but no-thanks.
* Retail Sales disappoint in the U.S.
* Gold manipulation whistleblowers .
* U.S. Retail Sales to dominate today.
* Jobless Claims fall below 300K, but wait!.
* Eurozone moving toward single bond.
* Sweden's GDP is revised downward .
* Aussie Labor report disappoints.
* RBNZ hints at rate hikes next year.
* China's economy gathering steam.
* Dudley is last to speak before blackout .
* So-called safe haven dollar gets sold.
* Gold & Precious Metals get sold.
* Chinese Industrial output beats expectations.
* Rupee enjoys best 4-days since 1973! .
* Jobs Jamboree disappoints.
* That won't stop the Fed from Septaper.
* Chinese exports beat expectations...
* What would Chuck do? .
* ADP jobs report disappoints.
* What will the BLS do today?.
* U.S. 10-year Treasury hits 2.97%...
* China moves into TOP 10! .
* G-20 meeting begins, will Putin get his wish?.
* BOC remains status quo, Riksbank does too.
* U.S. 10-year Treasury hits 2.93%...
* U.S. Jobs data begins to print today.