A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Waiting on Big Ben.
* WSJ& FT say tapering is still on for December!.
* Norwegian krone soars on strong data! .
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint .
* Currencies & metals get dissed .
* Dollar rallies by default!.
* Gold slips on dollar strength .
* U.S. Retail Sales today .
* Currencies & metals rally on Tuesday.
* But turn around on Wednesday.
* Aussie inflation prints higher than expected! .
* BOC to leave rates unchanged & disappoint again! .
* The can was full of pork.
* Dollar continues to get sold.
* Chinese GDP grows at 7.8%! .
* A HUGE oil discovery in Australia! .
* Lawmakers avert default.
* And kick the can down the road, again.
* The dollar gets taken to the woodshed.
* Jamie Dimon speaks Chuck speak.
* Weak ZEW wipes out euro's gains.
* RBA minutes push A$'s higher.
* Xinhua calls for the world to change.
* Gold gets whacked again, all paper trades.
* Risk buying returns.
* Euro leads the pack to end the week.
* China dictates direction in Asia.
* Norway & Sweden reverse losses .
* Gold flip-flops all day.
* It's all about the Debt Ceiling.
* A$ puts the rate cut calls behind it.
* U.S. ISM drops, along with all components.
* Euros & Gold rally.
* Draghi doesn't sound so dovish.
* Kiwi drops on RBNZ / Treasury news.
* ADP report shows slow job growth.