A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Ben's last chance to impress...
* Durable goods plunge in December...
* Gold edges lower ahead of Fed...
* Chuck headed to Orlando...
* New Home Sales Slumped...
* Today's data...
* Brazil and India slide.
* Canada to balance budget...
* This Week in Data...
* What happens in Davos...
* Brazilian Damage Control
* Carney's Party Foul...
* Pound Sterling pushes higher on labor data...
* BOJ bullish on inflation target...
* Aussie $ bounces back on signs of inflation...
* Gold falls on taper worries...
* Housing keeps rolling along
* A quiet week for US data
* Ireland raised to investment grade
* Chinese growth in neutral
* UK Retail Sales beat expectations .
* Renminbi gets back to appreciating.
* Kiwi gets caught up in A$ weakness .
* Richard Russell on this Fantastico Friday!.
* Only 3 currencies are up today .
* Gold loses ground again!.
* Aussie jobs report sends A$ down! .
* A treat from the Ludwig von Mises Institute.
* Currencies lose ground .
* Gold loses ground too!.
* U.S. Retail Sales are OK .
* Meddling in the economy gets you nowhere! .
* Currencies are mixed today .
* Gold loses ground though.
* Eurozone Industrial Prod beats estimates! .
* Japanese Current Account Deficit widens! .
* Currencies rally on weak labor report .
* Gold also adds to value on weak data.
* Jobs data is confusing .
* Lacker admits to an asset price bubble! .
* Currencies remain in tight ranges .
* BOE & ECB leave rates unchanged.
* Norway's SWF adds to pension balances .
* China's Trading moves to #1! .
* German IP kicks tail takes names later! .
* Aussie Retail Sales print strong, but A$ sells off.
* Fed Heads see diminishing returns in bond purchases .
* What happened to Germany's Gold? .
* Tight ranges for currencies & metals .
* Euro is only currency to break out.
* Aussie Trade Deficit prints better than expected .
* Trends .
* Currencies get sold on Friday .
* But Gold gains!.
* BOE & ECB meet this week .
* What's the Mogambo thinking? .
* Gold begins 2014 in turn-around mode .
* Thinly traded markets cause wild swings.
* Some great data on China .
* Is Fisher a Pfennig Reader? .