A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* Currencies are mixed but euro soars! .
* Swedish GDP beats expectations...
* N.Z. Business Confidence moves higher!.
* Gold ETF sees first inflow month since 12/2012! .
* Currencies & metals are stuck!.
* N.Z. people say hedge fund guy is wrong!...
* BOAML takes other side of call on A$.
* When will the debt ever be reined in?.
* FOMC Meeting Minutes throw currencies under the bus.
* U.S. Housing starts fall 16%!..
* ASX to clear trades in RMB!..
* Why do we still need to issue same amount of Treasuries?.
* More analysts are jumping on Chuck's bandwagon..
* Currencies & metals push higher..
* Riksbank keeps rates and guidance unchanged.
* USA hockey games begin! .
* Currencies remain in tight ranges .
* A$ breaks out on good data prints!....
* Gold & euros play up downs all day! .
* ADP says 175,000 jobs created.
* Euro data disappoints .
* A$ gets push back.
* Gold holds strong at $1,250 .
* James Rickards on inflation.
* Greek output rises first time in 4.5 years! .
* Spanish and Italian PMI's continue to be strong.
* The Big Dog gets off the porch .
* Japanese inflation rises!