A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* A soft bias to buy dollars in early morning trading.
* Durables to print today, wait for the excuses.
* Abe thinks he's got the deflation tiger by the tail.
* Grant Williams does his best Dr. Seuss for us!
* Gold soars, then backs off .
* Currencies back off gains from Thursday.
* Eurozone awaits LTRO repayment announcement.
* Olsen does his best John Connally .
* ECB tries to kickstart economy.
* Euro gets whacked and then rallies! .
* Positive rate differentials are key!.
* Japanese Housewives back in business! .
* Fed Monetary Balance increases.
* While ECB's decreases .
* Weak PMI's for Russia & India.
* Swedish krona outperforms on data .