In This Issue.
* Bias to buy dollars remains.
* Eurozone Confidence soars to 2-year high!
* Norwegian Retail Sales fall 1.3%.
* Canada's Current Account Deficit widens.
* Even so-called safe havens get sold.
* The new and improved GDP prints!
* Canada prints Current Account Balance.
* BCB hikes rates 50 basis points!.
* BOJ between a rock and a rock.
* S&P raises U.S. outlook.
* Canada posts another strong report.
* Chuck wants to ask Central Bankers a question.
* More analysts come around to Chuck's thoughts.
* Currencies rally, but Gold doesn't.
* Canada posts strong GDP.
* Market manipulation explained..
* ECB & Bundesbank talk supports the euro.
* Yen rallies.
* Norway, Canada and others in a bind .
* Gold on a losing streak.
* Ireland wants to stand on its own two feet.
* Aso says yen has fallen too far.
* Canada's strong jobs reports .
* What is the Fed up to now?
* Currencies attempt to recover.
* 10-year Treasury recovers.
* Canada's jobs data is strong!
* $136 Billion more stimulus for Japan.
* Currencies rally led by A$.
* RBA cuts rates, but talks hawkish.
* Greece announces a bond buyback.
* Bank of Canada next up.
* Euro loses chunk of ground.
* Gold & Silver get sold in thin market.
* Canada blows out job creation in Sept!
* Eurozone banks charging for franc deposits.
* ECB to announce limitless stimulus...
* Sweden cuts rates...
* Canada's Carney pushes against the tide...
* Gold tops $1,700...
* Greek default triggers euro weakness.
* Strong Jobs data in U.S. furthers euro weakness.
* China posts a HUGE trade deficit!
* Canada nears trade agreement with Europe.
* Currencies & metals allowed to hold gains.
* Canada pension board to buy A$'s.
* Taxes are going to the moon.
* Who said that?
* Currencies remain in a tight range.
* Waiting on the Eurozone Summit.
* Bank of Canada leaves rates unchanged.
* Brazil scraps their tax quietly.
* Dollar reverses losses after Jobs report.
* Gold & Silver rally again!
* Chinese inflation and Trade Surplus soars!
* Canada adds 28,000 new jobs in June .
* Are the markets beginning to believe?
* James Turk on Backwardation.
* Canada's Fin Min talks up loonie.
* FOMC meets this week.