In This Issue.
* Pfennig problems.
* China is not a currency manipulator.
* India imports Gold!
* China's reserves fall, no worries.
* Chicago Fed
* China and Switzerland agree
* Basis points
* Currencies back to assaulting the dollar.
* China prints very strong Trade Surplus!.
* ECB balance sheet shrinking.
* ECB & Norges Bank meet.
* Thin Volumes remain.
* And Tight currency ranges are in place.
* Doomsday report on New Zealand? .
* China continues to weaken renminbi.
* RBNZ becomes the first to raise rates...
* China's numbers fall short of expectations...
* Euro rises to a 2 year high...
* Gold pushes past $1,350 and Palladium gains momentum...
* Housing keeps rolling along
* A quiet week for US data
* Ireland raised to investment grade
* Chinese growth in neutral
* China says "no mas" to currency reserves.
* Mixed bag of results for currencies.
* Gold gets whacked again! .
* He said what? .
* Currency & metals rally fades on Monday.
* RBA Gov deep sixes the A$, again!.
* China's Third Plenum begins.
* Chuck asks, "don't you want to be better?" .
* Dollar rally fades to being the week.
* RBA meets tonight, and ECB on Thursday.
* U.S. Eurozone & Canadian manufacturing jumps!.
* Chuck begins to list reasons for Gold.
* Risk buying returns.
* Euro leads the pack to end the week.
* China dictates direction in Asia.
* Norway & Sweden reverse losses .
* ADP jobs report disappoints.
* What will the BLS do today?.
* U.S. 10-year Treasury hits 2.97%...
* China moves into TOP 10! .
* Confidence to a six year high
* Lots of data
* China removes excess
* It's already been a year
* U.S. Retail Sales dominate today.
* Big Ben talks again this week.
* China prints correction to Lou statements last week.
* Chuck talks to CNN.com.
* Euros & A$'s give back Monday's gains.
* Gold attempts to rally 3-consecutive days.
* U.S. Manufacturing Index climbs back above 50.
* China's Manufacturing Index remains above 50 .