In This Issue.
* The dollar fights back after dust settles...
* ECB members to talk about additional QE.
* China's Beige Book says it's not so bad there!
* Russia buys 1 Million Troy ounces of Gold in August! .
* No data means no weak data.
* So, dollar begins to recover, and momentum takes over.
* Coeure throws a cat among the pigeons.
* N.Z. inflation ticks higher.
* Dollar taking no prisoners.
* But two currencies carve out gains today.
* Euro in a free fall, like dollar in 2009
* Swiss francs fall below parity! .
* How'd they do that?
* Dollar soars on strong GDP.
* Chuck's traditional Christmas Eve effort.
* Dollar is back in charge.
* Euro gets whacked on inflation news .
* Is Commodity Bull Run over?.
* Bears Stearns revisited.
* The dollar remains in the driver's seat.
* Swedes have a hung Parliament .
* Scotland vote is this Thursday.
* FOMC meeting this week .
* Dollar's mini-rally stalls..
* Norwegian 2nd QTR GDP beats expectations!.
* Eurozone Flash PMI's are weaker.
* SDR's in our future?
* Stevens deep sixes the A$..
* Riksbank does the same to the krona .
* Dollar celebrates Independence Day with a rally! .
* RBI can't keep their hands out of the cookie jar!.
* Everyone is back!.
* Dollar bias yesterday turns around today.
* Aussie CPI to be strong?.
* Buying on the Cheap.
* Dollar benefits from safe haven flows...
* Kiwi to benefit from interest rate increases...
* Precious metals tick higher as ETF flows return...
* Treasury yields continue to rise...
* Manufacturing around the world slow down .
* Dollar begins year in the driver's seat.
* Latvia becomes 18th member of Eurozone .
* Richard Russell on this Thursday! .
* Dollar floats higher in holiday trading...
* Data support view of an improving US...
* Wall Street predicts a lower euro (AGAIN)...
And, Now, Today's Pfennig For Your Thoughts!
* Yellen's comments stops dollar rally in its tracks!
* Former Fed Head doubts Yellen's resolve to taper.
* Former Fed banker apologizes for QE!.
* Eurozone 3rd QTR GDP ekes out a gain! .
* The dollar hammers all who challenge!.
* Chuck shows some Fed math, oh boy!.
* Chinese Third Plenum at first take is disappointing.
* Canadian data surprises on the upside .
* Dollar rally fades to being the week.
* RBA meets tonight, and ECB on Thursday.
* U.S. Eurozone & Canadian manufacturing jumps!.
* Chuck begins to list reasons for Gold.