In This Issue.
* Currencies are mixed this morning.
* Euro's rise above $1.10 interrupted by France..
* Chuck gives out two Gold Stars!
* And Grant Williams on A TTT!
* Petrol Currencies up.
* Global Growth currencies down.
* FOMC meeting minutes today. UGH!
* Euro pops over 1.13 briefly .
* Dollar taking no prisoners.
* But two currencies carve out gains today.
* Euro in a free fall, like dollar in 2009
* Swiss francs fall below parity! .
* Dollar is soft again this morning.
* Euro plays game of back & forth around 1.32.
* Canada's Current Account Deficit to narrow?
* A British tweet gets them in hot water.
* ECB tries to kickstart economy.
* Euro gets whacked and then rallies! .
* Positive rate differentials are key!.
* Japanese Housewives back in business! .
* Commodity Currencies rally.
* Euro remains down, but flat .
* Gold gets sold again!..
* Singapore prints strong IP.
* Euro leads most currencies lower.
* Indian rupee still rallying! .
* Groundhog Day again for Gold..
* Data void in U.S. is strange.
* Chuck goes off the grid for 4 hours.
* Euros, A$'s, kiwi lead most currencies weaker.
* U.K. inflation ticks up, but remains below 2%
* Chuck talks FACTA.
* Currencies add to Friday's gains.
* Krona is best performer overnight.
* Euro pushes past 1.3850.
* RBNZ becomes the first to raise rates...
* China's numbers fall short of expectations...
* Euro rises to a 2 year high...
* Gold pushes past $1,350 and Palladium gains momentum...
* Euro leads currencies on rally .
* Gold heads to $1,350, again.
* It's a Jobs Jamboree Friday .
* Tight ranges for currencies & metals .
* Euro is only currency to break out.
* Aussie Trade Deficit prints better than expected .
* Trends .
* BOE & ECB meeting today.
* Euro flat, A$'s down.
* Aussie jobs print weaker than expected.
* Chinese exports grow .
* Risk buying returns.
* Euro leads the pack to end the week.
* China dictates direction in Asia.
* Norway & Sweden reverse losses .
* Big Ben keeps his word.
* Gold soars $65
* Euros & Aussie up 2-cents!
* Norges Bank turns hawkish.