* Global growth hopes return!.
* A$ gets double boost!
* Gold pushes higher!.
* More bad data for Japan!.
In This Issue.
* Yellen sets the dollar up for a rally .
* Abe thinks another Lehman Brothers is on the way .
* Gold continues to get whacked!
* Big Al Greenspan leaves the dark side..
* Save havens are getting bought today.
* Yellen leaves us all scratching our heads!
* Riksbank got deeper with negative rates!
* Oil plunges to $26!
* More currencies on the rally tracks today.
* Why would traders move currencies up, ahead of FOMC Minutes?.
* Chuck looks under the hood on India's idea.
* Koos Jansen on Chinese Gold accumulation..
* The dollar fights back after dust settles...
* ECB members to talk about additional QE.
* China's Beige Book says it's not so bad there!
* Russia buys 1 Million Troy ounces of Gold in August! .
* Pfennig problems.
* China is not a currency manipulator.
* India imports Gold!
* China's reserves fall, no worries.
* Dollar holds a soft bias to buy.
* Renminbi, S$ and Gold the only winners today.
* Looking for better times in Canada.
* Geopolitical Risks to return? ..
* Gold soars, then backs off .
* Currencies back off gains from Thursday.
* Eurozone awaits LTRO repayment announcement.
* Olsen does his best John Connally .
* Commodity Currencies rally.
* Euro remains down, but flat .
* Gold gets sold again!..
* Singapore prints strong IP.
* Currencies drift ahead of FOMC...
* Along with Gold.
* German inflation ticks up, but not enough!.
* The calls for a Chinese collapse have been overly exaggerated!
* Another dollar rout on Fed Minutes.
* Time to board the Love Train.
* Gold reaches 2014 high! .
* Consumer Debt an unintended consequence.
* Rate Differentials to narrow? .
* Gold sees attempt to recover fade.
* Chuck's kiss o 'death is still alive .
* ECB meeting to disappoint once again?.
* Currencies trade in tight ranges .
* Gold attempts to gain back losses.
* Kiwi sees profit taking .
* Yen losing safe haven prop?.
* G(8-1) leaders step up pressure on Russia...
* Pound moves higher on UK inflation data...
* Aussie $ and Indian rupee both higher vs. US$...
* Gold off lows, but struggles to gain momentum...
* RBNZ becomes the first to raise rates...
* China's numbers fall short of expectations...
* Euro rises to a 2 year high...
* Gold pushes past $1,350 and Palladium gains momentum...