In This Issue.
* UK Retail Sales beat expectations .
* Renminbi gets back to appreciating.
* Kiwi gets caught up in A$ weakness .
* Richard Russell on this Fantastico Friday!.
* Gold continues to heal.
* Currencies go flat.
* Yen back on slippery slope.
* Renminbi has best week in 6 months.
* Currency rally gets stopped overnight.
* Talking about Trends.
* Renminbi hits 19-year high.
* A$ & kiwi see profit taking.
* Spain's budget & audit put to bed.
* New Zealand mortgage banks cut rates.
* Chinese renminbi rallies on stimulus speculation
* Gold moves higher again.
* Currencies & metals bounce on Thursday.
* Except the A$, which is heading to parity?
* Renminbi / yuan posts 5 consecutive weeks of gains.
* Smuggling Gold in India.
* Risk assets healing is wiped out.
* Euro and A$ lead currencies lower.
* Gold can't find a bid.
* Chinese renminbi takes baby steps lower.
* A Tourniquet is wrapped around currencies..
* and Gold has 2-days of sunshine.
* Merkel leaves door open to compromise.
* Renminbi & Sing dollar on 3-week losing streaks.
* Flight to safety, but was it necessary???
* STL Fed Head Bullard says we are at a turning point...
* China lets the renminbi rise...
* Australian officials bypass the US$...
* Bernanke sends the markets in a tailspin
* Default or no Default?
* Gold drops over 3%
* China encourages use of the Renminbi
* Huge Currency rally Friday gets reversed!
* Latest German proposal is rejected by Greeks.
* Fed is still concerned about deflation.
* China returns by marking down renminbi!
* Euro reverses slide in short squeeze.
* Merkel & Sarkozy meet again.
* 200,000 jobs created in December
* Chinese renminbi slides.
* A Risk Off, or Dollar day.
* ECB says "nein" to being more like the Fed.
* Even Gold & renminbi are weaker today.
* DSC is rumored to be ready to admit failure.
* The dollar gains huge chunks of ground.
* Renminbi and yen eke out small gains.
* Gold soars!
* U.S. & Eurozone data prints weaker.
* The President speaks tonight on jobs.
* A perfect storm is brewing.
* Gold & renminbi only currencies rallying today.
* Ted Butler on the Gold Manipulation.
In This Issue.
* Gold turns around and rallies.
* Currencies remain in tight ranges.
* Stevens thinks renminbi is undervalued.
* Japan looks for yet another new PM!