In This Issue.
* Currencies attempt to bounce back.
* UBS & Citigroup say euro to drop.
* Chuck says hogwash!.
* Krona best performer overnight.
* Spain & Italy PMI's beat expectations ...
* UK Services push sterling to 4-year high!.
* RBA leaves rates and hawkish statement unchanged.
* Silver is stuck in the mud.
* FOMC begins their meeting...
* Riksbank cuts rates...
* Kiwi breaks ranks with the commodity currencies...
* Gold and Silver move higher...
* Range trading for the currencies.
* Gold & Silver soar on Friday.
* Days of doom & gloom for euros are over.
* The last time the Treasury bubble burst.
* Jobs and inflation data
* Manufacturing sector disappoints
* Gold and silver shine
* Most currencies rise
* A sticky question...
* Budget negotiations stall...
* BOJ to announce more stimulus...
* Gold and Silver reverse...
* Currencies Level off for the day.
* Gold gets whacked and attempts rebound.
* Spain experiences problem with debt auction.
* Bank of Canada leaves rates and bias unchanged.
* Lawmakers & Gov't play games.
* Currencies & metals still rallying.
* If Gold's Wednesday sell off wasn't manipulation.
* Jumping on the Aussie rate cut bandwagon.
* Euro trades higher on Greece news.
* A$'s outperform on the Greek news.
* Gold, Silver, Platinum. all good!
* Emerging Markets gaining exposure.
* Currencies & metals rally.
* Gold gains $18!
* Japan to launch new stimulus.
* Chilton not ready on silver manipulation findings.
* Moodys causes currency selling.
* Gold & Silver get taken down again!
* China imports more Gold than the Eurozone has total!
* Are QE implementations causing bubbles?
* Euro loses chunk of ground.
* Gold & Silver get sold in thin market.
* Canada blows out job creation in Sept!
* Eurozone banks charging for franc deposits.
* Commodity Currencies show optimism.
* PBO injects most liquidity since 2008..
* Ted Butler on Silver.
* NFL Refs are back!.
* Spain and Italy to sell debt...
* G20 finance leaders question QE efforts...
* Signs in China turn positive...
* Metals remain in a tight trading range...
* Currencies turn around on Friday.
* A$ sees a huge shift to long positions.
* Gold & Silver short positions.
* Retail Sales this week.