In This Issue.
* Another "no movement" day.
* Traders await Janet Yellen's speech .
* German IFO stumbles post BREXIT.
* China issues warning on steel production .
* Yellen sets the dollar up for a rally .
* Abe thinks another Lehman Brothers is on the way .
* Gold continues to get whacked!
* Big Al Greenspan leaves the dark side..
* Tight ranges for currencies & metals .
* Euro is only currency to break out.
* Aussie Trade Deficit prints better than expected .
* Trends .
* G7 pledge to seek a truce in the currency wars...
* Vice Chairman Yellen gives the markets what they were expecting...
* Interest rate expectations weigh on the currency markets...
* Six headwinds facing the US...
* Dudley agrees with Yellen on rates.
* Which sends Gold higher!
* Chinese GDP weakens to 8.1%...
* Buying Gold on the dips.