A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
* Global growth hopes return!.
* A$ gets double boost!
* Gold pushes higher!.
* More bad data for Japan!.
In This Issue.
* Positive yield currencies get whacked!.
* But currencies attempt to rebound today.
* When will Markets admit they were wrong?
* The Ukrainian Chicken Farm Moment"..
* Another "no movement" day.
* Traders await Janet Yellen's speech .
* German IFO stumbles post BREXIT.
* China issues warning on steel production .
* LCMI prints negative for 6th consecutive month!
* U.K. will have new PM by tomorrow.
* BOA calls for higher prices in Gold & Silver!.
* Route 66 to be repaved with solar panels!.
* Yellen sets the dollar up for a rally .
* Abe thinks another Lehman Brothers is on the way .
* Gold continues to get whacked!
* Big Al Greenspan leaves the dark side..
* Currencies are mixed today.
* The busy week for data gets started today!
* 3 ECB speakers out on the circuit today.
* And BOC's Poloz to speak.
* Home sales fall
* Hawkish Fed members
* RBNZ leak
* Upbeat Aussie
* Save havens are getting bought today.
* Yellen leaves us all scratching our heads!
* Riksbank got deeper with negative rates!
* Oil plunges to $26!
* Currencies are mixed this morning.
* Euro's rise above $1.10 interrupted by France..
* Chuck gives out two Gold Stars!
* And Grant Williams on A TTT!
* More currencies on the rally tracks today.
* Why would traders move currencies up, ahead of FOMC Minutes?.
* Chuck looks under the hood on India's idea.
* Koos Jansen on Chinese Gold accumulation..
* Petrol Currencies up.
* Global Growth currencies down.
* FOMC meeting minutes today. UGH!
* Euro pops over 1.13 briefly .
* The dollar fights back after dust settles...
* ECB members to talk about additional QE.
* China's Beige Book says it's not so bad there!
* Russia buys 1 Million Troy ounces of Gold in August! .
* GDP rises 2.3%
* Consumer spending on the rise
* Dollar jumps higher
* Russia cuts rates
* Back to the negotiating table.
* Oil trades in a tight range.
* Chuck says a "new recession" is near..
* Bill Murphy disses the investigation of Gold & Silver!
* No data means no weak data.
* So, dollar begins to recover, and momentum takes over.
* Coeure throws a cat among the pigeons.
* N.Z. inflation ticks higher.