A free, quick-reading daily e-letter on world currencies, economic trends, and the occasional baseball score.
In This Issue.
* No data means no weak data.
* So, dollar begins to recover, and momentum takes over.
* Coeure throws a cat among the pigeons.
* N.Z. inflation ticks higher.
* A$ gets a life from Hedge Funds & Strategists.
* Euro leads currencies higher VS dollar.
* Wheeler tries to deep six kiwi.
* Chinese Retail Sales grow 10%!
* German ZEW is weak again.
* Swedish Unemployment drops to 8%
* Canada prints fiscal budget today.
* RBA's minutes are dovish, and so is Stevens .
* Dollar taking no prisoners.
* But two currencies carve out gains today.
* Euro in a free fall, like dollar in 2009
* Swiss francs fall below parity! .
* Traders back on scent of rate hike.
* Oil is stuck in tight range.
* Greece has homework assignment!.
* Happy Late Birthday to George Washington!
* Chuck thinks he has the SNB figured out!..
* I wanna take you higher!
* Russia to cut of gas to Europe?
* 2015 to be year of yen reversal? .
* How'd they do that?
* Dollar soars on strong GDP.
* Chuck's traditional Christmas Eve effort.
* Norges Bank cuts rates.
* RBNZ leaves OCR unchanged .
* Russian hikes rates 100 Basis Points!.
* Retail Sales today.
* Singapore 3rd QTR GDP gets revised up!.
* Norway's GDP forecasts get revised upward! .
* The Data Cupboard is open for business today!.
* Platinum is best performer overnight!.
* Euro rebounds after overnight selloff.
* Krone and ruble.. a strange couple.
* Data to dominate Tuesday & Wednesday.
* SNB doesn't want to be weakened.
* U.S. Retail Sales disappoint, reversing dollar trade.
* Sydney Australia is named a renminbi hub!
* WGC says India is #1 Gold Consumer again.
* U.S. Data Cupboard returns this week!
* Currencies rebound yesterday but turnaround today.
* CBR hikes rates!
* BOJ announces new QE! .
* Ding, Dong QE is Dead, for now that is! .
* Dollar rebounds overnight.
* RBA Dep. Dawg, fears ZIRP!.
* Bank of Canada meets today .
* SNB to defend cross rate.
* Pfennig problems.
* China is not a currency manipulator.
* India imports Gold!
* China's reserves fall, no worries.
* Currency rally gets turned around.
* Fed members fire the first shots. .
* Petrol currencies get double whammy.
* Chuck on his soapbox again!.